The tale of three cinematic aficionado's judging all things Hollywood while consuming more popcorn than humanly safe.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lack of Oscar Guesses (Sorry)


Lack of Oscar Guesses

By: Nicolette Karter

 

        So, the Oscars are this Sunday, and I have no idea who will win. Honestly, the movies nominated don’t really interest me, at least enough to go and spend time and money on them. So I have no basis to give any opinion. I’ve read and/or heard other people’s thoughts on them, but if I parroted them to you that would be plagiarism, and seeing as I’m not Shia LaBeouf I’m just not comfortable with that. I’m sorry I couldn’t give my opinion on this subject, but I hear it’s really anyone’s guess anyway; that a lot of the major categories are close. Everyone’s saying Cate Blanchett will win Best Actress, but my mom (who saw American Hustle) says Amy Adams might take home the prize. I agree. There, an opinion; I apologize for not having any more hypotheses. I will after the show, on my feelings of who won & what everyone wore and such. Again, sorry if I disappointed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment