The tale of three cinematic aficionado's judging all things Hollywood while consuming more popcorn than humanly safe.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sexiest Man Alive

Sexiest Man Alive Possibilities
By: Nicolette Karter

        So, I’m not sure who will be the crowned winner of hot-ness, but I compiled a list of possibilities, and I narrowed it down to the top three that I think it could be. I am not basing my opinions on my personal favorites, but on several factors, like: how they appeal to the public, how much media time they received, what and how many projects they were in, and some other, smaller factors. Pictures from Google.
        So, one of my top three guys is Channing Tatum. He was in several movies this year, and they all did really well, and with different genres. The Vow (Feb.) was a romantic drama, while Magic Mike (July) was a movie that’s just as good if you watch it on mute. While his face isn’t the most gorgeous thing to grace the Earth for all time (think Matt Bomer’s face), he’s still handsome, and has a charm about him that is endearing. Also, he demonstrated how funny he is in the hilarious action reboot 21 Jump Street (March). And in both Magic Mike & 21 Jump Street, he showed off how physical he’ll get in a movie, which is just fantastic for us girls watching.
        Our next contender is the awesome Aussie Chris Hemsworth. After breaking out in Thor, he reprised the role this year in the Avengers (May). He also starred in Snow White and the Huntsman (June), but I’ll forgive him for the thin script because he played his part well. While he hasn’t been in Hollywood as long as Channing Tatum, his deep voice, his eyes, his accent & smile all rolled into an adorable face makes him quite popular, even with men.
        And, although the crowned sexy man is usually a movie star, what’s sexier than a rock star? Kind of an underdog is our 3rd bachelor, Adam Levine. He’s the front man for Maroon 5, a pretty popular band who recently released another album, Overexposed (July). He is also a coach on the singing competition show The Voice (in season), and if you watch 10 minutes of it, you’ll see how the crowd loves him, and how eccentric he is. He is also on the hit American Horror Story: Asylum. He’s a star in & out of his band, & the lyric “Baby there you go again/there you go again making me love you” from One More Night fits him perfectly.
        Now, I could be totally wrong about one of these guys wining the title of Sexiest Man Alive, but I think we can all agree they are sexy, even if the people deciding who wins somehow find someone better. What about you? Who do you think could win this? Do you disagree with my group of possibilities, and thought of someone I may have never even considered? Please tell me if you can think of a shoe-in for this, I would love to Google him. And, yes that sounded less creepy in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment